AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS
By accepting these terms, you agree that you have read and understood our Terms, and you will be able to use our services, as long as you follow these Terms.
To use our services, you must be of the age of majority in your country of residence and in accordance with your national and/or local laws.
Nevertheless, you can’t sell, swap and purchase cryptocurrencies on Unyx Data. Therefore, Unyx Data does not provide investment, financial or trading advice. You are responsible for your actions.
By purchasing the Unyx Data monthly or annual plan, you acknowledge and accept that HYVI LDA has the authority to automatically deduct the specified membership fee from the payment method you have provided. For the monthly plan, the deduction will occur on a monthly basis, while for the premium yearly plan, it will take place annually. Find out more about the various subscription options at this address: https://unyx-data.com/pricing/. It is important to note that you are accountable for your actions and adherence to this payment agreement. Until you cancel your subscription service by contacting our customer support, payments will be automatically deducted from your debit card or credit card. Write to [email protected] to exit the procedure and resolve conflicts. The specific amount to be deducted for each subsequent payment will be clearly stated on the home page of our website, below each subscription plan.
To cancel your subscription and stop recurring payments, please initiate a conversation with our support or go to your account (https://unyx-data.com/account/). You have the flexibility to cancel your Unyx Data membership at any time, and you will retain access to the Unyx Data services until the end of your current billing cycle. If you are dissatisfied with our product and wish to request a full refund within the first 14 days of subscribing to our service, you may do so. However, please note that after this 14-day period, payments are non-refundable in accordance with applicable law.
The prices of our products and services, including subscriptions, may change without prior notice. If you subscribe for one year and the price changes during this period, you will still have access to the service at the same price until the end of your subscription. Once you have agreed to the new price and conditions of use, you can subscribe under new conditions. We retain the right to modify or terminate the Service, including any portion or content, at any time without notice. We are not responsible for any consequences, liabilities, or damages resulting from such modifications, price changes, suspensions, or discontinuations of the Service or any part thereof, whether to you or any third party.
You confirm that:
- Protection of personal data: You must comply with regulations on the protection of personal data, in particular by providing accurate and up-to-date information when registering for an online service, by giving their consent to the processing of their data, and by respecting the rights of the persons concerned. All information that you provide to us will be true, complete, accurate and current. You are responsible for your own content. Any wrong fake, usage of other people’s information or not up to date data leans to service termination.
- Respect for intellectual property rights: You must respect copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights when using online content.
- Respect for other users: You must respect other users when using online services, including not posting offensive content, not harassing other users, and not violating their privacy. Unyx Date reserves the right to do moderation, mute, kick, ban or what needs to be done to correct users for non proper behavior.
- You are not a minor in your country of residence.
- Data security: You should take reasonable steps to protect their data, including using strong passwords and other means to ensure optimum security. You must take up-to-date security measures for your account. Unyx Data declines all responsibility for data leaks on your part and may terminate your account if necessary.
- You will not use our Site for illegal/unauthorized purposes.
- Avoiding illegal activities: You should not use the online services for illegal purposes, such as, with no limitation, selling counterfeit goods, online harassment or sharing offensive or illegal content, access Unyx Data with non-human means.
- Do not publish Unyx Data, indicators, metrics, graphs, and other content outside of the Site without written permission from an official HYVI LDA executive member. You agree to not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of Unyx Data, use of Unyx Data, or access to Unyx Data or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
- You will use authorized payment methods, which are : Credit cards, SEPA direct debits, Google Pay, Link.
- Do not share your access to Unyx Data with anyone else.
Any violation of these “User Obligations” will result in immediate termination of your access and rights for our services. Any new discovery of use endangering UNYX data may result in direct termination of the contract in order to protect other users (with no limitation : dust storm, flooding of the bridge, attempted hacking via access to the account…).
By using Unyx Data, you agree to not do the following activities:
- Abusive activity: with no limitation, to import any material that acts as information collection or transmission including without limitation: virus, spams, gifs or cookies. Using, developing or distributing automated tools including without limitation : data mining, extraction tools, robots, scripts. To transfer or sell your account and data to a third party. To provide false, misleading or incomplete information to Unyx Data. To do unlawful activity on our Site. To retrieve content from Unyx Data without having written to us. To make advertising on the Site. To compete with us for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise. To create an undue burden on the Site. To interfere and attempt to modify the security-related features of Unyx Data. To harm or tarnish Unyx Data. You are not allowed to distribute content that is illegal, such as content that incites hatred, terrorist content, defamatory content or pornographic content involving minors, to promote fraudulent products or services.
- Abuse others users: with no limitation, to harass, threaten, defame, rip off, extort, intimidate, annoy, abuse, incite to racial intolerance or violent acts against other users and employees of Unyx Data. To collect and use their information against them. You are not allowed to conduct malicious activities, such as denial of service attacks, hacking attempts, or any other activity intended to harm the platform or its users, to violate the privacy of others, including by publishing personal information without permission.
- Intellectual Property: with no limitation, to engage in any transaction that violates privacy, copyright and proprietary rights including without limitation: to delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice; to copy, transfer, print, sell, rent, distribute, compile/decompile or change our services, by using our code. You are not allowed to distribute content that infringes the intellectual property rights of others, such as trademarks, pate